Wednesday 26 August 2009

Persephone Update 8


One more link before one tired Persephone Reading Week co-host calls it a night and retires to bed with a Persephone, of course, tucked up with her (oh and grey pyjamas!)

Nymeth has written a lovely review of Saplings by Noel Streatfeild for your perusal and temptation. Saplings is one of the Persephones (much like Mariana by Monica Dickens) that I have been saving for a grey, dismal couple of days and I forecast that those are fast approaching.

3 comments:

Mel u said...

I hope you do not mind-I have sent you an award-the details are here

http://rereadinglives.blogspot.com/2009/08/reading-life-receives-award.html

Darlene said...

Your efforts are really appreciated Claire and Verity!

Paperback Reader said...

Mel, thank you! I don't mind in the slightest.

Darlene, thanks :)